Finger, hand, or footprint jewelry available in many options starting at $175. Please do not purchase, this page is to provide information and gauge interest.
Please email me at [email protected] with the following information and I will get back to you with the options available and an estimate on cost:
- preferred metal - stainless steel, sterling silver, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold, or platinum
- size of pendant
- shape of pendant
- do you need a chamber for ashes?
- would you like engraving?
- if you need a matching chain how long would you like it to be and which style would you like? (second to last photo)
- if you need a matching bracelet which style would you like? (last photo)
Sterling Silver or Stainless Steel: 2-4 weeks
Solid gold or platinum: additional 6-8 weeks
How do I collect prints? You may simply use an ink pad on plain white paper. A good print is the entire finger (or hand/foot) clear and complete with detail-no smudges. Take a digital photo of the print. Fill the frame without cutting off the print or getting to close it blurs. A sharply focused print with good lighting works best. Large images work best.
How do I capture handwriting? Take a high resolution digital photo in JPG format of the handwriting. Make sure the writing is crisp and in focus with good lighting for contrast. Large images work best.
Lifetime promise! The print quality is promised for life. If the print quality ever degrades, we will replace the piece free of charge.