A simple ring that features a marquise bead made from your own breast milk. Diamond accents are on each side of the mounting.
- 14k white, yellow, or rose gold
- band measures 1.4mm wide
- marquise measures 2.5 x 5mm
- VS diamonds measure 1.75mm each
- total diamond weight .02ct
- each piece is unique and will vary from the example shown
- please allow for an additional 4-6 weeks processing in addition to current production times
- please make sure you order your correct size, rings are made to order and I am not able to change the size once your order is placed
- if you need to find out your ring size you can order that here prior to purchasing your ring
Please review the FAQ page BEFORE ordering for more details on the process. Once you place your order you will find the shipping information in the yellow box of your invoice.
This ring is so incredibly beautiful. It is dainty and perfect. The gold is a beautiful color and the diamonds sparkle! The milk stone is the perfect size, exactly what I envisioned for my pinky ring :) I am so in love I cannot contain myself!! I did A LOT of research and Holly won me over with 2 things - her customer service and the fact that she truly is a one woman show. I wanted a solid gold piece I could keep forever - I reached out to several other makers with zero response. It was disheartening for this big purchase I was dying to make. Additionally, I was following other jewelry makers that claim to be a one-woman show, then found out that was not the case. Holly answered my questions immediately and was a pleasure to work with. Such a relief to know she was actually the only person handling every aspect beginning to end - plus I got my jewelry less than a month from the day I ordered! Holly also through in a bonus piece she created - a little keepsake heart. I love it! Thank you so, so much. This piece means so much to me. I can't wait to show it off and recommend Hollyday to any mom looking to commemorate her breastfeeding journey.