USPS is significantly delayed due to COVID-19 and the state of our country. Please keep this in mind when purchasing this kit as this is meant for convenience and although it is generally shipped within 48 hours, it can take more than 3 weeks to arrive during this time.
This kit includes everything you need to get the appropriate sample size of cremation ashes to me safe and secure. Please read the description below to ensure you are purchasing the correct size. Shipping kits are not mandatory, just convenient.
**These kits are NON-REFUNDABLE, please throughly read the description prior to ordering.**
- USA orders only
- please do not sent more than a teaspoon of ashes
- DO NOT purchase kit alone, this needs to be attached to a current or previous order
- if you are purchasing this kit to accompany a previous order please include your original order number
- shipping kits are generally sent within 48hrs
- shipping kits do not have tracking, but tracking is provided for the pre-paid shipping label used to send in your ashes
The shipping kits are meant to be tied with an existing order. This is how I keep orders organized in the system and free from error. I DO NOT accept samples that don't have an order in the system. If you do purchase the kit by itself without a previous order number I will cancel your order.
Your kit will include:
- order invoice
- two zip bags for the ashes
- shipping packaging
- one prepaid Priority Express shipping label
- one label for your sample
- instructions on exactly how to package your milk
DO NOT send more ashes than what your kit holds as this will delay or halt delivery due to insufficient postage. I do not offer returns or refunds for shipping kits due to sender error and/or postage due.
USPS requires cremation ashes to be sent Priority Express. Your kit comes with a tracking number that is traceable on USPS.com and it is your responsibility to write that number down if you need to know the moment it reaches me. I do not offer individual order updates. Once I enter your inclusion into the system you will receive an automated email update that sates your order is now "processing". You may also check for updates on the order status page. Current processing times are listed there as well.