A do it yourself kit providing you with the tools and direction you need to make your very own breast milk bead. Solvents included are non-toxic and all natural, and the protective glaze is a non-toxic, water based formula. No chemicals are used in this kit; however, if you are concerned with diluting your milk with the solvents please consider having me make your pendant as only your pure breast milk is used in my professional method.
For best results kit should be used within 6 months of purchase.
- locket measures about 1 1/2"
- matching chain is 27 1/2"
- antique brass finish
- nickel and lead free
- lockets will have dents, scratches, and imperfections - they are antique from an estate sale
- jump ring style will vary
- visit the extras section for additions to your piece
This kit contains:
- protective glaze
- detailed instructions
- locket and matching chain
You will need to supply:
- 2oz of your breast milk
- small pot
- paper towel, wax paper, or foil
*Please note this milk preservation method is not the process I use when you choose to have me make your Milk Pendant. I do not use solvents when preserving your breast milk, and only your pure breast milk is used. I have received an overwhelming amount of requests to provide an at home kit, and this is end result I came up with without giving away my method that took extensive research and testing. DO NOT expose finished piece to water or excessive heat. Final sale.