A simple little cloth with a big purpose! Overtime, silver jewelry can become dull or tarnish. This is especially true for the unplated silver jewelry and the jewelry that you've had for a long time. Think of Grandma's sterling flatware - silver will always tarnish!
- Gently get rid of any dust on the surface before cleaning as dust can create scratch when you clean.
- Gently clean your piece with the cloth. Follow the grain of your silver jewelry. This process can be long depend on how dirty your jewelry is..
- Be extra gentle over the area with gemstones, enamel, etc
- Please aware that the matte jewelry can become more glossy as you clean it.
- For the plated jewelry, cleaning with jewelry cloth can wear off the plating surface to be thinner. So just use the cloth as necessary to prolong the plating life.
You will receive one pink cloth.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!