A simple heart pendant in three different sizes made purely of your very own breast milk.
- price is for pendant only
- heart will hang off-centered
- small 3/4", medium 1", large 1 3/8"
- all metal is nickel and lead free
- each piece is unique and will vary from the example shown
- treat with care, any pulling or tugging may result in loosening or breaking the clasps
- visit the extras section for additions to your piece
Please review the FAQ page BEFORE ordering for more details on the process. Once you place your order you will find the shipping information in the yellow box of your invoice.
I decided I wanted a piece of breast milk jewelry as I’m ending my pumping journey. This heart symbolizes the hours spent at the lactation consultant, the tears running down my face because my baby wouldn’t latch, the sns we tried, the nipple shields that didn’t work, the lip and tongue tip ties being released And getting a latch but fighting low supply, the hours spent during the day and middle of the night attached to a pump so my baby could have breast milk. Now it’s coming to and end and it’s a strange bitter sweet feeling. Because of the pump we have a stash of milk in the deep freeze and now I’m starting to get my freedom back but the guilt is still very real. This heart made of my milk is a reminder that he is happy and healthy and it will all be okay after the journey officially comes to an end.